Fire guts stu­dent’s room in ABU

Daily Trust - - CAMPUS ROUNDUP - Fom Shek­wokala Hap­pi­ness Thomas

An af­ter­noon in­ferno gut­ted Room A22 lo­cated at Ribadu Hos­tel in Ah­madu Bello Univer­sity (ABU) Zaria.

The fire which started at about 1:45pm in the af­ter­noon was at­trib­uted to an elec­tri­cal fault.

Smoke cov­ered the room and an alarm was raised by one of the stu­dents. The sit­u­a­tion was brought un­der con­trol, and no life or property was lost due to the quick in­ter­ven­tion by some good Sa­mar­i­tans.

Shek­wokala Hap­pi­ness Thomas is a 300 level stu­dent of Mass Com­mu­ni­ca­tion at Ah­madu Bello Univer­sity, Zaria

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Nigeria

© PressReader. All rights reserved.