Thai-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce AGM 2017
The Thai-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce held its Annual General meeting on 21 March 2017.
Some 50 members and spouses attended the meeting as well as the networking dinner. It was time to say goodbye to President Vibeke Lyssand Leirvåg. In addition to leading the Thai-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce, Vibeke has been an active member of the Joint Foreign Chambers of Commerce in Thailand (JFCCT). Through this work, she has successfully put Norway on the map as a no-nonsense business nation, which gets things done. Many members turned out to thank Vibeke for her contribution. Vibeke continues on the board. It was also time to welcome incoming President Aina Eidsvik. Aina has been in Thailand for ten years. During her time in Thailand has been an active member of the board of the Chamber. We wish her and the new Board the best of luck.
1. The new Board of Thai- Norwegian Chamber of Commerce: Rajiv Bawa ( Telenor Asia), Thitikul Opdal ( WebOn), Charunun Sathitsuksomboon ( Tilleke & Gibbins), Vibeke Leirvåg (Felicia Design), Capt. Gur Prasad Kohli ( Wallenius Wilhelmsen Logistics), new President Aina Eidsvik ( Aibel), Michael Shum ( Jotun), Alejandro Vollert ( Yara) and Tom Varghese ( Telenor). Not present in the picture are Maj. Choakdee Dhamasaroj (Nera), Dr. Paisan Etitum ( TTI) and Axel Blom (Blue Business Solutions).
2. Outgoing President Vibeke Leirvåg receives a gift and a hug from former President Maj Choakdee.
3. Outgoing Board member Khun Piyanuj Lui Ratprasatporn of Tilleke & Gibbins who has actively assisted the Board for more than ten receives a token gift from Vibeke Leirvåg as thanks for her dedication.
5. Khun Kamthorn Ounhirunskul of KSS with H. E. Ambassador Kjetil Paulsen and Vibeke Leirvåg as well as Peter Shuler of KSS.
6. The winning female team: Outgoing President Vibeke Leirvåg, Incoming President Aina Eidsvik and Executive Director Anne- Kari Gulliksen.