“Intel has been the undisputed IT leader in Pakistan. The young generations’ interest in technology and willingness to learn about the IT world has contributed to Intel’s growth in Pakistan.”
- Naveed Siraj, Country Manager, Intel Pakistan
“IFC support to Pakistan’s port sector will help the country stay internationally competitive.”
- Dimitris Tsitsiragos, IFC Vice President for Eastern and Southern Europe, Central Asia, Middle East and North Africa “Within the region, we have embarked on a process of trade normalization and liberalization with all countries in our neighbourhood. With the finalization of Afghanistan Pakistan Transit Trade Agreement (APTTA), it is our hope that we would be able to extend this arrangement beyond the borders of Afghanistan, integrating Pakistan’s market with all countries of Central Asia.”
- Zafar Mehmood, Secretary Commerce, Pakistan “ We strongly believe that restrictions and embargoes that have historically impeded the nuclear power in our country have long out lived any rationale that they might have had”.
- Dr. Ansar Parvez, Chairman Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission “ To tap the market of non-basmati rice in South Korea, the deal with state owned enterprises is of prime importance.”
- Toufiq Ahmed Khan, Acting Chairman, Rice Export Association of Pakistan “We have the vision to transform the orthodox stone sector into a globally competitive and socially responsible dimensional stone industry.”
- Ihsanullah Khan, Chief Executive Officer, Pakistan Stone Development Company