Man burnt alive in residential building fire
KARACHI—A man was burnt alive while some others sustained burn wounds due to fire in a residential building here on Wednesday.
Rescue sources said that fire triggered due to an electric short circuit in a residential building in Baloch Colony locality of the metropolis city of Karachi. The fire spread rapidly and en- gulfed entire building within no time.
The families residing in the building rushed out of the building in panic but a man sleeping inside a room was trapped and burnt to death before the blaze could be extinguished. Some of the residents sustained burn wounds who were shifted to hospital for treatment.—INP