The Paradise Quiz
7. Which PNG location is further north: Port Moresby, Popondetta or Goodenough Island?
8. Nus is the Toki Pisin word for which part of the body?
9. What is the largest rice- producing country in the world?
10. Lap lap is a baked pudding originating from which South Pacific country?
11. The endangered monkey- eating eagle is the national symbol of which country near PNG? 12. The national anthem of which country is in micro text on the back of the country’s $1000 note? Hint: Air Niugini flies to this country five times a week.
13. Where in India is Bollywood?
14. In the novel Mutiny on the Bounty, who leads the mutiny in Tahiti and what is the name of the captain who loses his ship to the mutineers?
15. What is the Indonesian rice dish pictured?