should you loosen Up?
1. On the way to meet a friend at your favorite diner, she texts you about trying the new Thai joint instead. You text:
a. “Sure! Or that Chinese place?? Or sushi? IDK!!” b. “Um…okay! I hate spicy food, but I’ll just fill up on rice.” c. “I can’t really say yes because that’ll validate your lastminute plan changing and you know I hate that. Also, I need a plate of fries.”
2. As your BFF’S bridesmaid, you generally fulfill your duties with:
a. Oh shit, I have wedding duties? b. Gritted teeth…and one too many glasses of champagne. c. Multiple Gmail chains to all seven other bridesmaids with an attached Excel of bachelorette party responsibilities.
3. Of the three female Friends, you relate the most to:
a. Phoebe, due to her total lack of a life plan. b. Rachel, for being an alpha in Girl World. c. Monica, because— OMG, WHO JUST SPILLED THAT?!
4. At parties, you can usually be found:
a. Chatting with a random girl behind you in the bathroom line…and leaving the friend you brought to fend for herself. b. In your tight-knit clique, quietly shittalking other people in the room. c. Starting an intense debate over the Laglag Bala conspiracy with some dude who’d just asked you if you wanted another San Mig Light.
5. Your dude is trying to get you to blow off work and go away for a long weekend with him. Your response?
a. “Just a weekend?! Let’s take a week!” b. “I’ve got a ton to do at work this week, but...sure?” c. “Some of us have responsibilities. There’s the door.”
Take a chill