20 Things To do This Month
Beyoncé, boy bands, and all the best of pop culture in the past 20 years.
1 BELT OUT the songs of your favorite divas, like Britney Spears, Mariah Carey, Christina Aguilera, Beyonce, and Lady Gaga.
2. BREAK OUT the eyeliner and channel your inner emo kid as you listen to these albums.
3 GO on a sound trip with these iconic OPM albums. 4. CELEBRATE girl power with the sassiest girl groups.
5. RELIVE your fangirl days with Hanson, NSYNC, and The Backstreet Boys.
6. TAP INTO your inner lovelorn teenage girl, then shake the angst off with Taylor Swift.
7 LISTEN to these Grammy award-winning albums. What do they have in common? They broke records for most Grammys won by a female artist in a single night. The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill by Lauryn Hill Songs in A Minor by Alicia Keys Come Away With Me by Norah Jones Dangerously in Love by Beyoncé Back to Black by Amy Winehouse 21 by Adele I Am… Sasha Fierce by Beyoncé
8 WEIGH IN on whether Gone Girl\ is a feminist or misogynist book.
9. BOND with your mom and sisters over Gilmore Girls.
10. WATCH these old-school Filipino films.
11. LET THE TEARS FLOW as you watch Leonardo Dicaprio and Kate Winslet’s epic romance in Titanic.
12. GO on a Nicholas Sparks movie bender.
13. CHECK OUT classic telenovelas like Mulawin and Pangako Sa’yo.
14. RELIVE your childhood with these series which are responsible for getting kids to read again.
15 BINGE-WATCH Gameofthrones and pray for the survival of your favorite characters before the series returns in July.
16 curl Up with these books written by lady bosses Sophia Amoruso and Lena Dunham.
17. LAUGH OUT LOUD as you watch Meangirls. So fetch!
18-20 STUDY the progression of New York style and culture from Sex and the City, to Gossipgirl, to Girls.
Folieàdeux by Fall Out Boy
Infinityonhigh by Fall Out Boy
Pretty.odd. by Panic at the Disco
Fragmented by Up Dharma Down