We discover an even healthier way to eat fish
Lemon adds sweet and tangy notes to this baked fish dish
I kg. seabass or apahap (whole)
2 pcs. fennel bulb
250 ml. dry white wine Salt and pepper (to taste)
1. Preheat oven at 180 °C.
2. Slice the fennel bulb and lemon thinly.
3. Clean the fish.
4. Score both sides with three diagonal slits.
5. Slit horizontally, along the belly to create a cavity, and season with lemon, salt, and pepper.
6. Place the fish in a baking dish and drizzle with olive oil.
7. Cover with sliced fennel and lemon.
8. Pour white wine over fish and place in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
Watch the recipe video on Nolisoli.ph.