Paco ES remains child friendly school
PACO Elementary School maintains being a child friendly school through varied innovations as follows:
1. The school is on the go on Gulayan sa Paaralan since she won the first place during the contest of Gulayan sa Paaralan, Benguet Division, five years back. The school garden produces forty varieties of vegetable within the school year. This varities includes alugbati, asparagus, Chinese peachay, and many more to mention.
The said supply of vegetable are sold for school fund. Other harvest are cooked for meals on occasions. Sometimes the vegetables are cooked as viand for students and teachers who eat at lunch time in the school.
2. Beautification and construction of infra structure to improve our school.
The eight room building of the school are painted with different color. Inside the school campus is an eating park where children set their eating agenda.
Not so far from the fence that surrounds the school is a small forest thicken with Gmelina, star apple tree, guava and lemon grasses.
3. As to Proper hygiene and safety health: Our school has sufficient and clean source of water that even during summer, this will not dry because the water shed grow robustly through proper care.
4. The school canteen strictly chooses nutritious food to be sold like champorado and other indigenous take in.
5. Social gathering is also practice on scheduled bases whereby the PTA will share their worries and victories to one another.
Kudos to all those who served as our school head especially to Ma’am Noreen Espenocilla. Keep on!