MINDANAO STATE UNIVERSITY
THE BOARD OF REGENTS OF THE MINDANAO STATE UNIVERSITY SYSTEM ANNOUNCES THE OPENING OF THE SEARCH FOR MSU-NAAWAN CAMPUS CHANCELLOR
NOTICE OF SEARCH FOR MSU-NAAWAN CAMPUS CHANCELLOR
1. Not less than thirty-five (35) years old and not more than sixty-one (61) years at the time of application. Sixty-one (61) years old shall mean from the actual date of birth and not a day older beyond sixty-one (61) years old.
2. A natural-born Filipino Citizen.
3. A holder of an earned doctorate degree from a reputable higher education institution.
4. Proven track record as an administrator in a tertiary level educational institution (President, Vice-President, Chancellor, Dean, Campus Administrator, Academic Director reporting directly to the President or to a Vice President, tc.), whether in public or private, for at least five (5) years.
5. Must not have been convicted of any administrative offense or of any crime involving moral turpitude.
Interested applicant must submit to the Search Committee Secretary one (1) set of original Documents, six (6|) certified photocopies, and the electronic copy (in a flash drive), of the documents specified below:
1. Formal Application Letter addressed to:
HON. PATRICIA B. LICUANAN Chairman Commission on Higher Education (CHED) C.P. Garcia, UP Campus Diliman, Quezon City
USMAN D. ARAGASI, MPA, LLB Secretary, Search Committee for Chancellorship (SCC) Office of the Board of Regents Secretary Mindanao State University Main Campus Marawi City 9700
2. Detailed Curriculum Vitae, signed under oath (personal data, educational qualifications, work experience including organizational chart of the institution showing the candidate’s position, research outputs and publications, extension activities, experience in resource generation, awards and certificates, conferences attended).
3. Certified true copy of documents in support of the data stated in the Curriculum Vitae. The HR officer of the organization where the applicant comes from may certify to the authenticity of the documents provided that the original is presented to him/her for comparison.
4. Proposed Vision, Mission and Development Goals for the MSU-Naawan Campus in not more than five pages.
5. Certificates/clearances from the following government agencies, obtained not more than three (3) months from the date of filing of application, indicating that the applicant has not been convicted of any administrative or criminal offense:
b. Civil Service Commission (CSC)
c. National Bureau of Investigation (NBI)
d. Municipal/Regional Trial Court
e. Ombudsman (for Government employees)
f. Institution/Company where applicant is presently employed
6. PSA (NSO)-authenticated Birth Certificate.
7. Medical Certificate of Physical Fitness issued by a physician from a DOH-accredited health institution but not the same institution where the applicant is presently employed. Letterhead of hospital or clinic must indicate DOH accreditation number.
8. Results of the neuro-psychiatric examination conducted by a physician from a DOH-accredited health institution but not the same institution where the applicant is presently employed. Result should be signed by the neuropsychiatric doctor. Letterhead of clinic/hospital must indicate DOH accreditation number. The test results shall also include a statement indicating the purpose for which the test is taken, e.g. “this test was taken in connection with the applicant’s application for the position of Chancellor of MSU-Naawan.”
The Search Committee for Chancellorship (SCC) reserves the right to verify the results of the examination.
9. Duly Accomplished CSC Form 212 made under oath.
The Search Committee for Chancellorship of MSU-Naawan reserves the right to validate and verify the authenticity of documents submitted and the right to accept or reject any document that it deems to be questionable.
IMPORTANT: Interested applicants must submit the aforementioned documents on or before February 28, 2018, at 5:00 p.m. (Philippine Standard Time) to the SCC Secretariat. Additional documents will not be accepted after the deadline.
(SGD) MINDA J. FORMACION, Ph.D. Chairperson Search Committee for Chancellorship MSU-Naawan Campus