The Saint Lucia Government Gazette
• Approved Enterprise: Joy Adventure and Coastal Cruise Company Ltd.
• Tourism Product: water-based tours and excursions
• Tourism Project: procurement of a catamaran and equipment.
• Benefit to Import Duty & Excise Tax: (A)100% waiver of import duty on a catamaran and safety equipment. The declared benefits terminate on May 31 2020. Tourism Stimulus and Investment
• Approved Development: Construction of a boutique hotel by Bay Gardens
• Benefit to Value Added Tax & Import Duty: 100% waiver of VAT and Import Duty on: (A) all building materials and operating equipment used for approved development; (B) furniture, fixtures, soft furnishings, finishings, electronics, kitchen and bar supplies, linen, appliances, laundry equipment, dryers, washers, cutlery, glassware, artwork, pool accessories imported or purchased locally for equipping the approved development. The declared benefits terminate on August 30 2021.
• Benefit to Import Duty: (A)100% waiver of import duty imports of alternative energy and energy saving equipment used for the approved development. The declared benefits terminate on August 30 2021.
• Benefit to Property Tax & Alien’s Landholding License Fee: 100% waiver of Property Tax & Alien’s Landholding License Fee. Terminating on October 15 2027.
• Benefit to Stamp Duty & Vendor’s Tax: 100% waiver of Stamp Duty and Vendor’s Tax on the initial sale of property for the boutique hotel.