This weekend is all about jazz. There are many activities happening, including the first event of the Soleil Summer Festival, Saint Lucia Jazz, so why not get groovy with your loved one to jazzy beats? Here are a few ideas ponder on…
26. Main Stage Jazz: Fill up a cooler with drinks and snacks, with a large beach mat and head on over to Pigeon Island for an afternoon of rhythm and jazzy sounds.
27. Voices on the Bay: Enjoy an evening of cool breeze out on the waterfront at Tapas on the Bay, sipping on cocktails and mouth-watering meals whilst listening to the sweet vocals of talented local artists.
28. Boo, Jazz + Big Chef: Sit under dimmed lights as you revel in the ear catching melodies of jazzy blues featuring Boo Hinkson at Big Chef Steakhouse. Savour the best wines and tender sirloins.
29. Keebees Jazz: Feel the jazz festivities at Keebees where the action is up close and personal! After dinner, watch the night come alive as you dance the night away.
30. Lunch on the Beach: Dine at Spinnakers as you and your partner watch the sun glisten on the Caribbean Sea and the waves roll in. Feel the sea breeze touch your skin as you enjoy your meal and listen to background music of jazzy tunes in one of the most romantic settings imaginable!