Some gems from Adam Stewart:
• It’s been said we’re the only brand to come out of the Caribbean, and it’s true. As a regional brand we were voted in the United Kingdom as a super brand. We got voted in the top 500 on the planet. With some small brands and all the guys out there, like, I dunno, Apple, Coca Cola, Red Bull . . . and then all of a sudden there is this thing called Sandals Resorts . . . [He brought the house down!]
• Sandals is bigger than a hotel brand and I believe that the team members of Sandals are so powerful that we can change lives. Which is why I started the foundation.
• We’re Caribbean born and bred but we live by international standards!
• There are three things that work in this life: alcohol, music and fire. You put them together and you have a Sandals party. • All people are designed to fall in love, procreate and take their family to Beaches!
• We believe in reality. We believe in a concept called being deliberately different and continuous evolution . . . Our company wants the reputation of the Ritz-Carlton of All-Inclusives.
• Sandals is not just a hotel, it’s a movement of change for Caribbean nationals. This is the manifesto CARICOM was built on; the free movement of people from island to island.
• Our job is to show people Caribbean warmth and hospitality.
• Here at Sandals we hire attitude. We don’t mind if you don’t have the skills, we’ll train you. We’re looking for that smile, that positivity!