St. Lucia Limited
Unicomer (Saint Lucia) Limited is seeking to recruit a Learning & Development Manager with responsibility for the St.Lucia and St. Kitts business units.
The successful candidate will be responsible for incorporating key principles of adult learning to effectively design and implement consistent training programs and materials which are aligned to the organization strategies, vision and core values while impacting performance improvement and continuous learning.
• Identify specific Learning needs within each department and branch through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with business managers and human resources departments;
• Design and implement effective Learning options to close department and workforce competency gaps; including aids and materials utilizing knowledge of methods in classroom training, e-learning, on-the-job training, and selfstudy
• Evaluate and monitor the development and effectiveness of training programmes.
• Develop and facilitate learning efforts, including management and leadership development, and employee learning initiatives for staff at all levels including on-the-job coaching and mentoring.
• Select and monitor internal and external trainers and vendors to deliver consistent training programs and services. • Provide guidance regarding Learning and development practices, policies, and procedures to department heads.
• Design and implement appropriate evaluation processes to measure effectiveness of Learning and Development solutions against agreed KPIs
• Research best practice and international L&D trends to facilitate continuous improvement
• Design and implement integrated talent management solutions including onboarding, assimilation, coaching, individual development planning, talent review, succession planning and select executive development programs for targeted leaders.
• Monitor and review the progress of internal management trainee programmes
• Provide talent management solutions in consultation with HC Director to develop internal talent and career development plans.
• Guide and monitor progress of high potentials and identify positions that provide quality developmental opportunities; facilitate leadership talent planning and foster a culture that integrates succession planning throughout Unicomer
• Development and management of Succession Planning
• Design, implement & deliver best practice coaching & mentoring methodologies to create a more holistic learning culture for leaders
• Prepare and manage L&D budgets for your respective islands
QUALIFICATION / EDUCATION:
Degree in Human Resource Management, Instructional Systems or related discipline
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE: • Minimum of 5 years’ experience identifying, designing, and implementing training programs and supporting the learning and development function at a senior level
• Must display superior verbal, written, presentation, and facilitation skills.
• Able to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to collaborate with all levels of management.
• Proven ability to build strong working relationships, internal and external to the organization.
• Working knowledge of current and emerging training tools and learning aids.
• Ability to plan and organize accordingly in a fast-paced environment while still ensuring deadlines are met in a timely manner
Deadline for submission is 27th October, 2014. Interested persons should apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org