2016 SAINT LUCIA BUSINESS AWARDS LAUNCHED!
The St. Lucia Chamber of Commerce Industry and Agriculture launched the 2016 St. Lucia Business Awards on Wednesday September 30, 2015. Next year will mark the 7th anniversary of the award ceremony and the grand finale event will take place in Nobel Laureate Week.
Committee chair, Dr. Charmaine Gardner, highlighted that the goal of the Saint Lucia Business Awards continues to be rewarding and celebrating top performing companies within Saint Lucia’s private sector. The awards have brought much prestige and attention to the many winners and nominees over the years, testament to the high regard in which the awards and the independent adjudication process are held by all.
The fourteen award categories are:
1. Prime Minister’s Award for Innovation
2. Award for Service Excellence
3. Entrepreneur of the Year Award
4. Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award
5. Business of the Year Award 6. Exporter of the Year Award - Goods
7. Exporter of the Year - Services
8. Award for Excellence in Human Resource Development
9. Award for Marketing Excellence
10. Award for Corporate Leadership
11. Award for Corporate Social Responsibility
12. Green Award
13. Idea of the Year Award
14. Ease of Doing Business Award
Applications for the Awards are available on the St. Lucia Chamber of Commerce’s website www.stluciachamber.org. Businesses have eight weeks within which to make their submissions; the deadline is November 26th, 2015.