Simpson Finance Ltd, a fast growing vehicle leasing company in St. Lucia is seeking a qualified competent candidate to fill the post of FINANCE OFFICER.
DESCRIPTION: Examine, evaluate and process applications for credit.
JOB SUMMARY: The job holder will be responsible for examining, evaluating and processing applications for credit from the company.
RESPONSIBILITIES: • Interview clients and obtain documentation for lease applications.
• Perform analysis and credit enquires to determine creditworthiness of clients.
• Ensure that security is perfected prior to delivery of vehicle.
• Administer credit and follow up to ensure that security is kept in place via insurance companies.
• Provide client account statements.
• Liaise with clients as and when required.
• Adhere to all approved credit procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE: • Two (2) CAPE/A’level subjects.
• First degree in a business related field would be an asset.
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• At least two (2) years in a similar position or in a credit environment would be an asset.
• Strong oral and writing skills.
• The candidate must have high problem analysis and decision making abilities. They must have the ability to deal with complexity and to multitask.
• The candidate must have knowledge of the occupation or field of work and more specifically, expertise in the technical aspects of the job.
Applications must be submitted no later than 30th November, 2015 to:
The Manager Simpson Finance Limited Choc Estate, P O Box 279, Castries Or Info.email@example.com