Woman Dies After Ingesting Weedicide
A43-year-old woman of Deglos has died after drinking gramoxone. Police were summoned to the scene of the suspected suicide at Deglos, Bexon on Monday, January 23rd. They found Priscillia Marshall-Daniel at her residence, appearing to have ingested a toxic substance. She was transported to the Victoria Hospital, via ambulance, where she was admitted for treatment, but subsequently passed away.
A post mortem conducted upon the body by Dr. Heather Emmanuel revealed that MarshallDaniel died as a result of aspiration pneumonitis secondary to paraquat (gramoxone) ingestion.
The circumstances surrounding the death are currently under investigation.