HOME Busi­ness 101

CLEO (Singapore) - - BEAUTY -

Try­ing to get your own gig up and run­ning from home? You go, girl! But  irst things  irst: de­pend­ing on the type of busi­ness, you’ll need to reg­is­ter with a gov­ern­ment body or three, in­clud­ing Ac­count­ing and Cor­po­rate Reg­u­la­tory Author­ity (ACRA), the na­tional reg­u­la­tor of busi­nesses in Sin­ga­pore; and pos­si­bly HDB, since you’re op­er­at­ing out of your pad. Over­whelmed? Don’t be, just read on. There are many types, so choose the one that ap­plies to your busi­ness. The full list is on the ACRA web­site (acra. gov.sg), but these are the main ones:

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Singapore

© PressReader. All rights reserved.