DON'T FORGET THE SCALP MASSAGE!
Apart from adding some natural ingredients to your daily hair care regimen, a scalp massage can stimulates the necessary blood circulation that helps to promote hair growth.
HOW IT WORKS:
• Increases blood flow to hair follicles and conditioning the scalp to enhance the strength of the roots.
• Motion of kneading during a massage warms the skin and opens blood vessels, increasing blood flow.
• With the increased blood flow, the hair follicle is able to take in more nutrients, as it needs an adequate supply for it to grow. • The rubbing motion promotes
relaxation and aids in stress reduction.
• Reduced stress levels allow the body to function and enhance hair follicles to grow.
• Nourishing oils used during a scalp massage treatment conditions the scalp, hair root and shaft.
• Regular massages reduce chances of hair strands to become brittle, split and broken.