SPLASH OUT ON THIS REFRESHING FACIAL
The award-winning Nano Perfector “Rainfall” facial promises to exfoliate, lighten brown spots and minimise blemishes for a smooth, radiant and glowing complexion.
How far would you go for glowing skin? From stem cells to gold to yes, even wine (it’s rich in antioxidants), there are many different types of facials out there that claim to rejuvenate your complexion.
Now there’s a new facial on the block called the Nano Perfector “Rainfall” facial. Available at Caring Skin, the 90min facial is said to be a one-stop solution to treat common skin problems like blemishes, dryness and dullness which can make you look older, stressed and tired. The “rainfall” involves icy-cold alkaline water poured over the face (twice!) to stimulate collagen production.
7 steps to a radiant you
Using molecular nanotechnology, the facial is a refreshing and relaxing treatment designed to soften and brighten your skin.
1. It starts with a VISIA Complexion Analysis, which uses a multi-point scan system to determine the health of your skin so that the treatment is more targeted to your specific concerns.
2. A 20 per cent glycolic acid peel (derived from sugar cane) is applied to slough off dead skin cells.
3. Then comes the “rainfall” where skin is flushed with alkaline water. It’s icy-cold but surprisingly relaxing. Caring Skin’s aestheticians are specially trained to deliver this carefully and thoroughly.
4. Skin is then infused with a serum packed with ingredients like vitamins A, C and E and rosehip seed extract, which are said to offer protective, nourishing and healing benefits to skin.
5. You’ll experience another rainfall drizzle to further stimulate the production of collagen and elastin, before enjoying a massage using the red wine-derived pH Balance Gel.
6. For a thorough cleanse, your skin will undergo a painless extraction of blackheads, excess sebum and other impurities. Don’t worry about getting angry red patches, Caring Skin’s trained therapists will assess your skin’s sensitivity first before doing any extraction.
7. Lastly, not one but two masks are applied near the end of the treatment. The type of mask used depends on your skin needs. This combination of exfoliation, masks and massage will leave your skin smooth, soothed and refreshed.
Accountant Jamie Pang loves how Caring Skin’s Nano Perfector makes her skin more radiant. “What I really like about Caring Skin is that it successfully combines relaxation and results,” she says. “If the idea of a ‘Rainfall’ Facial Nano Perfector sounds refreshing to you, the promise of smoother, brighter skin is one definitely worth splashing out for.”
The Nano Perfector is suitable for anyone with blemished skin, dry skin or an uneven skin tone.
2 1. The Nano Perfector facial infuses your skin with vitamins and other ingredients so it looks smooth and radiant. 2. Caring Skin harnesses the power of science and technology to treat skin concerns.
3 3. The VISIA Complexion Analysis.
4 4. Accountant and fan of Caring Skin, Jamie Pang.