Bus Bullying i Red Alert
Is your child being bullied on the school bus? If you notice him or her exhibiting these warning signs, it’s time to get more involved.
• Reluctance to go to school. • Wants to take a different mode of transport to and from school, or conveniently misses the school bus. • Has a sudden drop in grades. • Seems happy on weekends, but suddenly complains of feeling sick on Sunday night or Monday morning.
• Suffers from fatigue, and has nightmares or insomnia.
• Comes home with torn or messy clothing, and unexplained bruises, injuries, cuts and scratches.
• Has extreme mood swings and cries easily.
• Often asks for extra allowance; possessions are frequently “lost” or damaged without reason.
• Becomes rebellious, unreasonable and aggressive.
• Becomes violent towards siblings, parents or friends.