OWNING A MITSUBISHI ATTRAGE COSTS $20* A DAY, AND IT IS MONEY WELL-SPENT WHEN YOU REALISE THE OTHER ADVANTAGES IT GIVES YOU.
What can you buy for $20? At today’s prices, $20 can get you a decent meal at a restaurant. Or it could buy you five plates of chicken rice at $3.50 each. It may not sound like much, but you could also own a Mitsubishi Attrage for $20 a day. And we’re not talking about registering it as an off-peak car. Don’t rub your eyes. You read that right.
• Enjoy the convenience of having a car available anytime
• Save money that would otherwise be spent on taxis and private-hire vehicles, and the surge pricing during rush hour and thunderstorms
• Not get your expensive sneakers splashed by muddy water while waiting for a bus/taxi
• Get to your destination faster instead of being driven in circles by private-hire drivers who rely solely on GPS
• Be able to buy and bring home durians without being scolded by bus drivers or chased out by MRT staff
• Take your friends out for spontaneous supper trips
• Have in-car karaoke sessions without getting odd looks from strangers on public transport
• Be fitter because you can go for workouts first thing in the morning without waiting to catch the first bus