7 Similarities Between a Soviet Ejection Seat and Lashing a Bike to Your Back
1. When deployed correctly, each will get you home.
2. The only time you’ll be comfortable wearing one is while blissfully floating in the air.
3. Walking with either of them on your back is debilitating.
4. If you have to use either, you’ve made some really poor decisions. 5. For a while, if you can forget how you got there and what you have to do next, the view can be fantastic.
6. The sensation of imminent physical and psychological danger.
7. The pride in knowing that a representation of the proletariat is hanging from your shoulders.