CityPress - - Business -

If you are pay­ing off any debt through a pay­roll de­duc­tion (EAO), you can­not just ar­bi­trar­ily stop the de­duc­tion, but you should im­me­di­ately con­sider the va­lid­ity of that or­der and con­tact the credit om­bud on 086 166 2817, on email us­ing om­bud@cred­it­o­mbud.org.za or via SMS on 44786.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from South Africa

© PressReader. All rights reserved.