WIN A R180K LUXURY HOLIDAY
To celebrate the release of the soaring love story A United Kingdom, City Press and United International Pictures are offering one lucky couple the chance to win a romantic luxury bush experience in Botswana’s Okavango Delta.
The prize, valued at R180 000, has been put together by Botswana Tourism and includes return flights on Air Botswana to Maun from Johannesburg; three nights at Kadizora Camp; two nights at Xakanaxa Camp; and another two nights at Hyena Pan. The prize also includes all transfers.
To win this amazing, once-in-alifetime experience, you must answer a question this week and next week.
A winner will be drawn from among the readers who answered both questions correctly.
To enter, SMS the answer to the question below, as well as your name, surname, town and ID number to 34217.
Question: Who was the first democratically elected leader of Botswana? COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS SMSes cost R1.50. Errors are billed. Free SMSes do not apply.
1. SMS lines for this week’s competition close on December 7 at midday.
2. SMS entries received on or before December 7 at midday will be accepted for the electronic draw.
3. Entrants must be 18 or older to enter.
4. The prize is non-transferable and will not be exchanged for cash.
5. All persons who are directors, members, partners and employees of Media24 may not participate in this competition.
6. Participation in this promotion implies full knowledge and acceptance of all rules and regulations.
7. If City Press cannot get hold of a prizewinner after three unsuccessful calls, another winner will be selected.
8. The delivery of the prize will be arranged between the organiser and the winner.