If you think you have it, you should…

Cosmopolitan (South Africa) - - HEALTH -

‘See a GP. Also, seek ad­vice from an en­dometrio­sis spe­cial­ist,’ says Ab­bott. Gy­nae­col­o­gists with a spe­cial in­ter­est in endo are of­ten your best bet – ask whether they’re ex­pe­ri­enced in endo when you make an ap­point­ment.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from South Africa

© PressReader. All rights reserved.