LOOK LIKE A CELEB
Four readers got to have their hair and make-up styled just like their favourite celebrities
Readers get new hair and make-up looks inspired by celebrities.
TSHIFHIWA NETSHITUNGULU TO SANAA LATHAN
AGE: 25 OCCUPATION: Internal Auditor FROM: Venda
GET THE LOOK
• Tshifhiwa has great hair, but it wasn’t long enough to achieve the desired look so we added clip-in extensions for length. • The extensions, together with her hair that’s left out, was curled with a flat iron for loose curls.
• The hair was pinned to one side with a side part and holding spray applied to keep the curls in place.
• Foundation primer was applied before the foundation – it creates the perfect canvas for make-up. • We used a foundation
• Eye shadow primer was applied to help the eye shadows stay in place. • Her eyelids were done in pink and a lighter, metallic pink was applied in the inner corners of the eyes. Black eye shadow was applied on the outer corners for a subtle smoky eye. • Black eyeliner was applied
to her lower lash line.
• We finished with strip
lashes and mascara.
• For a glow and a hint of colour, we used a bronzer and a blush.
• Lip liner was used to outline her lips to prevent the lipstick feathering.
• And finally, red lipstick.
1 Sofn’free Spritzz-it! Super Holding & Styling Spray R33
2 CK One Volumizing Mascara in Extreme Black R280
3 Revlon Colorstay 2-in-1 Compact Makeup & Concealer R299 4 M.A.C Lipstick in Ruby Woo R210
5 L’Oréal Paris Color Riche Lip Liner Couture R129,95
6 Eylure Strip Lashes No 118 R59,95
7 Alien Essence Absolue EDP 30ml R885