OLWETHU SKENJANA TO BONANG MATHEBA
AGE: 30 OCCUPATION: Project Engineering Technician FROM: Eastern Cape
GET THE LOOK
• We extended Olwethu’s hair with a clip-in half wig to add volume at the back. • The hair was curled and styled to match the inspiration picture.
• To achieve the bouffant at the back, an invisible hair net was used which keeps the bun neat as stray hairs are tucked in.
• Because Olwethu has oily skin, we used a mattifying primer before applying the foundation to help combat the oiliness.
• This look requires a dramatic smoky eye, but we softened it a bit so it fits the bridal look.
• We applied a golden shade of eye shadow over the eyes, followed by a darker shade for the smoky eye. • We then lined the lower and upper lash line with a black eyeliner.
• We added false lashes to
help open up the eyes.
• A coat of mascara was
applied to the lashes.
• We applied bronzer to her
cheeks for a glow.
• The gold of the bronzer and the first layer of golden eye shadow complement each other.
• We finished with a neutral lip colour. A light coral gloss was applied to her lips.
1 Garnier Ultimate Blends The Sleek Perfector Oil R149,95
2 MUD Eye shadow R339
3 Revlon Love Is On EDT 50 ml R399
4 Clarins Cream Blush R320
5 Rimmel Oh My Gloss! Lipgloss R74,95
6 The Body Shop British Rose Instant Glow Body Essence R200 7 M.A.C Blush Brush R500