BARBARA XHOSA TO TYRA BANKS
AGE: 26 OCCUPATION: Data Coordinator FROM: Johannesburg
GET THE LOOK
• We styled the hair then applied hair moisturiser to tame any frizz.
• The hair is tied to the back
with a side parting.
• We finished with a light spritz of oil moisturiser for shine.
• To create luminous skin, we applied strobe lotion before applying foundation.
• This is a subtle smoky-eye look, great for a wedding. It requires two shades of colour – grey and charcoal – and a black eyeliner.
• We applied the lighter shade first over the entire eyelid and towards the inner corners of Barbara’s eyes.
• We then followed with the application of the darker colour over most of the eyelids and towards the outer corners.
• Eyeliner was applied on the lower lashline to solidify the dark colours and the brows were shaped and darkened. • You have the option of using false lashes, or you can just finish the look off with a few coats of mascara to get lash length.
• A light powder blush was used on Barbara’s cheeks for a soft glow.
• We used a soft pink lipgloss to enhance the pink makeup on the face.
1 Sofn’free Nutri-Feed Olive Oil Moisturiser R23,95
2 M.A.C Eye shadow in Embark R210
3 Revlon Volume + Length Magnified Mascara R149,95
4 Lancôme Blush Subtil Long Lasting Powder Blusher R530 5 Bodyography Mini Slides R590 (for a set)