MWABA MUMBA TO NICKI MINAJ
AGE: 22 OCCUPATION: Student FROM: Cape Town
GET THE LOOK HAIR
• Apply product to smooth the hair down. To get a high bun, you need hair that’s long enough to be tied up.
• For the bun, plait a long hair extension and pin around until done or pin in place an attachment that is pre-styled.We finished with a hair accessory.
• Because we’ll be working with mostly shimmery products, we applied strobe lotion before the foundation to give her skin a glow.
• Nicki’s eyes don’t usually have a lot of colour, but she goes all out with the liner, shimmer and lashes. So we were aiming to achieve the same with Mwaba’s look, but with a bridal touch. • We based Mwaba’s eyelids with a gold eye shadow, followed with a dark brown at the outer corner of the eyes. • Strip lashes were attached. We gave her upper lash line a slight winged liner style with black liner but didn’t go too dramatic.
• We finished with mascara.
• We applied a little bronzer to her cheeks – more would have been overkill as she already has the strobe lotion on her face and gold on her eyelids.
• We applied a nude gloss on her lips to finish. You also have the option of applying nude lipstick.
1 Sofn’free Scalp Therapy R46,95 2 Black Opal Mosaic Shimmer Bronzer R205 3 Max Factor Excess Shimmer R149,95 4 L’Oréal Super Liner Blackbuster R159,95 5 Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Oil R450 6 Organic Root Simulator Olive Oil Edge Control R56,95