HONEY GLAZED PORK LOIN ROAST
• 1.8kg deboned pork loin, tied with string For the glaze • ½ cup honey • 2 tbsp brown sugar • 2 tsp ginger, ground • 2 tbsp Dijon mustard • Himalayan salt and black pepper • 150g fine beans • 120g sugar snap peas • 120g peas • 2 tbsp butter • 3 nectarines, pips removed, sliced
1. Preheat the oven to 170°C. In a small bowl, whisk the ingredients for the glaze together and season well.
2. Place the pork loin on a lined baking tray, brush with half the glaze and roast for 1 hour 15 minutes, basting occasionally with pan juices. Increase the heat to 200°C, brush with the remaining glaze and roast for about 20 minutes more, or until pork is cooked through and dark gold.
3. For the vegetables: lightly steam them, then toss with 1 tbsp butter and season. Pan-fry the nectarine slices in 1 tbsp butter until golden, then season.
4. To serve: remove the string and allow pork loin to stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with vegetables and grilled nectarines.