Zane Henry

London, page 92

Getaway (South Africa) - - Contributors -

Zane has been liv­ing in London for five years and has spent 80 per cent of that time com­plain­ing to other South Africans about how ex­pen­sive it is. The other 20 per cent has been spent find­ing cheap ways of do­ing cool things. He is cur­rently edit­ing a travel trade pub­li­ca­tion where he tries to shoe­horn ref­er­ences to South Africa into every is­sue. ‘If you’re read­ing this,’ he says, ‘please send bil­tong.’

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from South Africa

© PressReader. All rights reserved.