Build a nifty mobile cupboard
Build a nifty cupboard that can be wheeled to wherever you need it close at hand, like the braai room or patio.
You will need SHOPPING LIST
• two 2 400 x 610 x 20mm laminated pine boards, cut to: one 810 x 300mm (back) one 860 x 300mm (front) four 520 x 280mm (shelves) one 810 x 520mm (side) two 320 x 585mm (slabs) three 520 x 40mm (retaining pieces)
• four 75mm castors
• one packet 6mm x 40mm chipboard screws
• one packet 8mm x 30mm chipboard screws
• one packet 8mm x 16mm chipboard screws
• one handle
• wood filler
• 120-grit sandpaper
• paint or varnish (optional)
• cordless drill and 3mm and 4mm drill bit
• tape measure
The cupboard slides in and out to facilitate cleaning behind it. Stain the top of your new cupboard to match the rest of the countertops in your kitchen; Woodoc has a selection of stain concentrates for tinting the sealant of your choice.