WHAT TO EXPECT
• A uniquely memorable experience enjoying the best of nature from luxurious houseboats while cruising across 16,000 ha of open water.
•Excellent game viewing and bird watching especially in the early morning and late afternoon. You can look out for elephant, giraffe, zebra, hippo, crocodile, warthog, antelope, and over 400 species of birds.
• Tiger fishing in both the river and gorge.
• A crew who will take care of your every need.
• A festive bar and great music for all tastes.
• Weather dependent, an evening of drinks on the lakeside
around a bonfire.
• Diverse scenery and historical richness – the Lebombo Mountains are home to Dingaan’s grave as well as Border Cave, a Middle Stone Age site.