We stand with Mpho
Those that curse Israel, will be cursed.
We hereby call on the City of Johannesburg to immediately reinstate the MMC Mpho Phalatse to her post and bring blessings once again to our beloved city.
We, as the Christian leaders of all denominations, who attended the recent South African Friends of Israel, strongly reaffirm that the Holy Land of Israel is an inextricable part of Christianity, and as Christians, we are connected to the history and future of Israel.
We are firm in our unwavering belief that those who wish to cut ties with Israel and harm it, are not only harming South Africa, but are also harming the rights and interests of Christians in South Africa, further highlighting that they are not in favour of finding a peaceful solution.
We take extreme exception at attempts to bully public officials such as MMC Mpho Phalatse by the EFF and the ANC, for being a friend of Israel.
Although, we have been the silent majority of South Africans, for Zion’s sake, we will no longer be silent and will openly oppose those trying to prevent good and positive relations with Israel.
We believe that blessings come from supporting and praising the Holy Land, and in South Africa, we need many blessings.
Those that bless Israel, will be blessed. Those that curse Israel, will be cursed.
● Economic Emancipation Forum (Ecoforum) - Pretoria (City of Tshwane) - Thabang Mudau
● UPPER HALL CHURCH - BISHOP PAUL SARALINA - Cape Town
● Economic Emancipation Forum (EcoForum) - Sydney Ratabane - Pretoria (City of Tshwane)
● Shembe Gauteng Faction. For Shembe Nazareth Baptist Church - INKOSI PHAKAMA
● Africa Bless Israel - Cape Town - Rev. Albert Mbenga-Ukulangai
● President of COPE YOUTH WING - Congress of the people - Cornelius Raseobi - Midrand (Johannesburg)
● President of ECOFORUM - B.J Langa (The Apostle) - City of Tshwane
● International President Africa Israel Chamber of Commerce - Pastor Olusegun Olanipekun - Pretoria
● CEO, Institute for Christian Leadership Development - Pastor Olusegun Olanipekun - Pretoria
● President of DEISI International - Rev. Kenneth Meshoe - Vosloorus
● President of the ACDP - Rev. Kenneth Meshoe - Vosloorus
● Senior Pastor of Hope of Glory Tabernacle - Rev. Kenneth Meshoe MP
● National Youth President of ECOFORUM Founder and Chairman of FACE OF TSHWANE AMBASSADOR Pretoria (City of Tshwane) - TonakgoloKgosi Shekinah Seabe (Mr.)
● Founder & President of “Wailing Women Worldwide”- Apostle LindiMohlabane
● Judah Worship Centre - Bishop Neal Schmidt
● Senior Pastor AGAPE Family Church - Mpho Mosoeu - Vosloorus
● Senior Pastor City of Mercy - Tom Mofokeng
● Cope Gauteng Province Chairman - Tom Mofokeng
● “Congo For Peace Without Borders” - Pastor Zandile
● Hope Restoration Ministries - Rev SC Mathebula
● Solution Centre Ministries - Bishop Judy Malaza
● President of Women of Destiny in Politics ! Women of Relevance! Women of Hope ! Women of Zion - Dr Lydia Meshoe
● Grace Kingdom Community Centre - Wanka Mogale
● Wailing Women Worldwide, AGCI Centurion Church - Lindi Mohlabane
● The Christian Coalition - Dr Peter Munns, Durban
● The United Christian Front - Dr Peter Munns, Durban
● Liberty Christian Fellowship Ministries Cape To Cairo Israel Mission - Pretoria - Pastor Reuben Chapasuka
● Cape To Cairo Israel Mission - Harare, Zimbabwe
● Cape To Cairo Israel Mission - Ina Vermaak - Pretoria
● Cape To Cairo Israel Mission - Daniel Kabuye - Uganda
● Cape To Cairo Israel Mission - Prophet Gift - Zambia
● Cape To Cairo Israel Mission - Madagascar
● Cape To Cairo Israel Mission - DT Masebe - Eastern Cape
● Cape to Cairo Israel mission - Gladson Sonny - India
● Cape to Cairo Israel Mission - Modimolle - LeratoKgomo
● Cape to Cairo Israel Mission- Durban - Dr. Sandra Hansrajh
● Dr Matthys de Kock - in support for FREEDOM of SPEECH for everyone without threats from anyone.