How can I up my gelatine intake?
• MAKE YOUR OWN GELATINE, and put some in your next batch of soup, stew or casserole.
• MIX GELATINE INTO LIQUIDS, such as hot drinks and sauces.
• MAKE HOMEMADE BONE BROTH. This is one of the best sources of nutritional gelatine, and it also contains additional minerals. Choose meat cuts like knuckle bones, beef marrow, meaty rib and neck bones.
• TAKE A COLLAGEN OR GELATINE SUPPLEMENT, although it’s preferable to make your own.
• ADD GELATINE TO DESSERTS, such as homemade creamy panna cotta or jelly.