EAT THIS, NOT THAT!
Make a tasty milkshake that’s so much better than the fast food variety.
There’s a better milkshake in your future but it’s not the fast-food variety
VANILLA MILKSHAKE SERVES 2
• 30g 80% dark chocolate, melted
• 2 cups double cream yoghurt
• pinch of stevia powder
• seeds from 1 vanilla pod
• 2 cups full cream milk or coconut milk
• ½ cup cream, whipped
• fresh mint, to garnish
• fresh raspberries, to garnish
1. Swirl half the chocolate inside two glasses. Mix the yoghurt, stevia powder and vanilla seeds. Pour this into a shallow freezer proof pan and place it in the freezer until the yoghurt is firm. 2. Break the frozen yoghurt into chunks and place them into a blender. Add the milk and blitz until combined and slushy. 3. Pour the mixture into tall glasses and top it with whipped cream. 4. To serve: Drizzle melted chocolate over the whipped cream and garnish with mint and raspberries.