APPLY LIP LINER AFTER LIPSTICK RATHER THAN BEFORE SO IT WEARS OFF AT THE SAME PACE, WITHOUT LEAVING A LINER OUTLINE Reinterpret classic looks by mixing different eras and embracing strokes of shimmer, bold lips and textured hair
1. Use individual false lashes to amplify and give length to your own. Apply mascara to the tips of the false lashes and press together to clump.
2. The trick to perfect curls when using a curling wand is to hold the curl in your hand once you release it from the wand. Spritz it with a curl spray and let go.
3. Boost the saturation and dewy look of your make-up by spritzing make-up brushes with facial mist instead of dampening with water.
4. Dust a powder shimmer over a liquid highlighter to amplify its reflection and longevity.
5. Get more mileage out of your bronzer – a bit of product in the crease of the eye gives the area a more de ned contour.
6. A dark lipstick can suck out the colour in paler complexions, so always warm the skin with a bronzer or dusty blush.
7. Always apply hair serum or moisturiser before using a holding spray or gel to avoid brittle hair and breakage, especially for African hair types.
TOM FORD EXTREME MASCARA IN RAVEN
R495 CLARINS ROUGE PRODIGE LIPSTICK IN 127
R285 SENSAI CELLUAR PERFORMANCE HYDRACHANGE MIST 100ML R995 CATRICE COUTURE SINGLE LASHES
R70 GHD CURL HOLD SPRAY 120ML
PRESSED POWDER IN SPARKLING ROSE R260 INGLOT AMC MULTICOLOUR SYSTEM BRONZING POWDER IN #77 R299 KERASTASE FIX FABULOUS EXTRA STRONG HOLD SPRAY 200ML
DAVINES MORE INSIDE MEDIUM HOLD MODELING GEL 250ML