Infrastructure improvements needed in SADC – ONE Insurance
• Tackle delays at clearing points in harbours and airports.
• Adopt a zero tolerance attitude towards bribery, corruption and theft by goods handlers.
• Improve road and rail infrastructure.
• Improve efficiency at border posts.
• Cut down on red tape.
• Standardise legal framework.
• Standardise road traffic regulations.
• Free up access to the region similar to the European Union where traffic from the EU flows freely across its borders.
• Improve law enforcement.