Generations: It's good to be back
GENERATIONS actors who returned to work this week after a month-long strike are said to be ecstatic.
Their lawyer, Bulelani Mzamo, said they now have three-year contracts and no longer have to worry about their characters being written out of the series.
“They went in on Wednesday to mend fences and restore relationships – and on Thursday it was work as usual. There are no hard feelings because they never had a confrontation with the producers,” said Mzamo.
Katlego Danke, one of the previously aggrieved actors, sounded happy to be back at work. “But I can’t speak about this at all,” said Danke, who has been on the soap for the past seven years.
Winnie Modise said it was her day off: “Speak to the lawyer.”
Executive producer Mfundi Vundla said: “I’m delighted recording has resumed. We look forward to delivering the best entertainment to our audiences.”
, & - &