Hip hop artist SOLO is our
HIP HOP ARTIST SOLO TALKS ABOUT THE GUITAR GADGETS THAT HE WOULD LIKE TO HAVE AND SHARES HIS THOUGHTS ABOUT THE FACEBOOK DATA LEAK.
1. In your world, what should a best smartphone have?
Great camera. High resolution. Lots of space.
2. What smartphone are you using and how long have you had it?
I’m using a Samsung S8. I think I’ve had it for close to a year now.
3. Do you use a filter before posting photos on Instagram? Why?
No. On average, I post professional pictures on my Instagram now. Everything else is posted on InstaStory with no filter.
4. What are your thoughts about the recent Facebook data leak scandal?
I think we gave up a significant amount of our privacy years ago. I think I always assumed someone was benefiting at great levels in any case.
5. What do you think should be done to prevent data leaks from social media networking sites and the internet?
I really don’t know. I’m sure there are more suited minds to figure it all out. I’ll be here to benefit from those solutions.
6. What do you know about car jamming and have you ever experienced it?
I’ve never experienced car jamming. All I know is that I lock my car with the remote and then proceed to check my door manually, to see if it’s actually locked.
7. If you were to invert an electric guitar, what would it have and what would you call it?
I play the bass, so that’s all I can speak on. I’d manipulate the weight in the headstock to make it be as light as a feather. I’d call it the “Light-Headed Bass”. Have the name sell itself.
8. Name two guitar gadgets that you would like to have?
* Effects pedals * Relay G10 digital wireless system.
9. Would you buy your partner a smartwatch? And what features would you like it to have?
My partner never wears watches. So, no.
10. What are your thoughts about cyber bullying, and what do you think should be done to stop it?
Cyber bullying is a huge problem. I’m not sure how we can fight against faceless bullies. What I do know is that we control how often we frequent spaces where cyber bullies reside.
11. Do you read reviews on the internet about the restaurants that you are planning to go to?
No I do not. I often go to restaurants based on recommendations from people I trust.
12. If you were to own a restaurant, which cellphone network and technology company would you partner with? Why?
I have no loyalty to any cellphone network. They have all disappointed at some point in my life.