WHEELED EVENTS IN KZN
• Richmond Riders and Runners Club hosts the annual 7Wheels Wheelchair Race to raise funds. The Finish is at Richmond Primary. Call Michael Luthaka on 072 248 3327 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Howick hosts the town’s second annual float parade. Contact Wesley Le Roux for more on 082 699 3306.
• 100s Bikers hosts a motorcycle display and blood drive at Pmb’s Vintage Sports Car Club on 121 Oribi Road, starting at 11 am. All riders are invited to display their bikes. Entry is free. The blood drive starts at noon. More from Minesh Harichand on 083 701 6762.
September 18 to 19:
• Superbike racing at Dezzi’s in Marburg. R70 entry fee, tickets from TicketPro or at the gate. More on page 8.
• XCountry motorbike racing from the Beaumont Eston Farmers Club. Junior racing starts early at 8 am and the Senior race at 11 am. More info from email@example.com.
October 2 to 4:
• Camp Jeep returns for the fourth time to SA soil and promises activities for the whole family at Champagne Sports Resort in the ’Berg. The Children’s Hub will provide games and entertainment. Mango Groove will round off the evening’s festivities.
October 10 to 11:
• WFO with the Pecanwood Beerfest at the Misty Valley Bike. All competitors at the WFO Enduro will get free entry to the Beerfest. The 85cc riders compete on Sunday. More info from firstname.lastname@example.org