Win a job at Tata
Best praise songs for Bolt will win a job or a tertiary education
TATA is challenging readers to try out for a job or a tertiary education worth R25 000 in the car division by test driving the Tata Bolt.
“Tell us why you love it and you could win an exciting new job!” states the new competition.
Asked if the job is a contract position or permanent, Larry da Costa, national sales and operations manager at Accordian Investments (which sells Tata in SA) told Wheels the job is permanent, and what is more, it will suit the winner’ qualifications.
“Our objective is to empower and support the development of a potential high achiever.
“Our organisation and group in total employs more than 45 000 people that cover various departments such as marketing, finance, technical, sales etc.
“Our objective is to place somebody in one of those departments.
“There is no vacant position that has been marked, however we will employ a candidate who shows good initiative and someone we see who can grow within the organisation,” Da Costa said.
To enter, readers will have to go to a Tata dealer and book the Bolt for a test drive.
During the test drive, the aspiring Tata employee must take a photo featuring the Tata Bolt and tell Tata about their favourite feature in the car.
“You can write a review or blog post, compose a song or a poem, or even make a video … the choice is yours,” states Tata.
Test drivers then have to upload and share their entry on several platforms by December 31, 2015, which is when the competition closes.
For most this means uploading the entry onto your Facebook wall or Twitter and tagging TataMotorsSA with #WinABolt.
But for a better chance of winning, competitors should tick all the boxes listed by Tata, which were a review, blog post, poster, flyer, social media post, print advert, perhaps a poem on Instagram tagged as #WinABolt; and a YouTube video on which the #WinABolt and the URL on the TataMotorsSA Facebook page are linked.
Get at least 100 likes
Contestants who are not sure of generating at least 100 Likes on their post need not enter, for that is the limit Tata wants for any entry to be considered eligible for entry into the competition.
Oh, and don’t include a vehicle other than the Tata Bolt in any of the postings. That will also nullify your entry.
The person whose Bolt photo and feature description is the best will win a Tata Bolt to the value of up to R132 995 ex VAT, and a job at Tata’s head office in Johannesburg. — WR.
SOME TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• The winner from the 10 best entries shall be called to attend an interview with the organisers.
• Should the organisers believe that the winner is a potential candidate for employment, the winner shall be requested to undergo the organisers’ standard employment tests and procedures so as to ascertain the winner’s skills, education or any other factors pertaining to his/her potential employment.
• The decision on whether or not to offer the winner employment with the organisers shall be at the organisers’ sole discretion.
• Should it be determined that the winner is not a suitable candidate for employment, the organisers may provide the winner with tertiary educational assistance up to the value of R25 000.
• Should an offer of employment be made to the winner, which is declined by the winner for any reason whatsoever then such offer will be considered forfeited by the winner.
• All participants must be South African citizens and/or permanent residents of the Republic of South Africa; be currently residing in the RSA; be at least 18 years old; have a valid matriculation certificate; and have a valid South African driver’s licence or any driver’s licence that is valid in South Africa.
• The winner will not be eligible for an offer of employment from the organisers if he/she has a criminal record.
How well can you sing the Tata Bolt’s praises? If your social media postings and even print advert of the feature you like the most in the Bolt is good enough, Tata will offer you a job.