CLEMENGOLD BUBBLY JELLIES
An easy-to-make dinner party dessert that’ll impress your guests – even the low-carb dieters.
Looking for a new dessert recipe to impress your friends with at your next dinner party? This recipe is super-easy, can be made in advance and uses seasonal fruit. It’s also lowcarb and gluten-free, to include all guests. Plus, it only takes 15 minutes to prepare. For more awesome dessert ideas, serve the ClemenGold syrup over vanilla ice cream, on pancakes or over a cheesecake.
4 ClemenGold mandarins 100 ml water
200 g brown sugar 6 sheets gelatin
750 ml Bubbly
1. Place the juice and zest of 2 ClemenGold mandarins and the water in a saucepan set over medium-high heat.
2. Add the sugar and stir until dissolved, then allow the water to boil for a couple of minutes as the zest releases a slight orange colour and the liquid becomes syrupy.
3. In the meantime, fill a bowl with cold water and soak the gelatin sheets in the water to soften, then add the softened sheets to the ClemenGold syrup and mix to melt.
4. Slice 6 rings from the remaining 2 ClemenGolds, about 5 mm each. Remove the peel and any pith. Divide the six rings among six coupe glasses or small dessert bowls.
5. Pour the bubbly into a jug and add the syrup-gelatine mixture. Stir until combined, then divide among the coupe glasses/ dessert bowls.
6. Cover with cling wrap, and place in the fridge overnight to set.