RANT & RAVE
Share your views via SMS on 35982 or email email@example.com.
• [on Karabo winning Idol SA] Congratulations and well done – THEMBELIHLE SIGWILI, VIA FACEBOOK
• Please ask the producers of Days why Nicole is always losing her babies. She has lost four babies already – why can’t they let her be happy? – ISHONA BAIJOO, VIA SMS
• I see Total Blackout started on SABC. It just finished on e.tv. Where’s the sense in that? – AMANDA JOHNSON, ALBERTON
• Your article about Days Of Our Lives celebrating their 50 years, it was very good to read about the old times and what has happened over the years – CYNTHIA MICKLETHWAITE, VIA EMAIL
• Although I am a white pensioner, I really enjoy Motswako. The lady presenter always has a thought-provoking show and she does a fabulous job! – DAVID, VIA SMS
• There are two soapies that, on the same day, showed violence against women. In Isidingo, Aphiwe was attacked, while over on Generations, Karishma was murdered! How can this be, tvplus? – ANNETJIE, VIA SMS
Did you vote for Karabo on Idols?