RANT & RAVE
Share your views via SMS on 35982 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Lorraine Pascale’s baking is so easy and not costly. She’s the best. Please let her stay forever! – AISHA, EASTERN CAPE
• Thank you so much for all the extra puzzles last week. I spent hours enjoying all of the tvplus challenges – VAL THERON, GRAHAMSTOWN
• I’m going to miss Mela on SABC2 [now that its moving to SABC3]. Please move it back! – NORMAN, VIA TWITTER
• [On SABC1 introducing a Sunday omnibus for Uzalo] That’s good news. It’s long overdue – BHEKINJABULO, VIA FACEBOOK
• Why did 7de Laan’s Paula and Altus have to lose their baby? Two people who really love each other. And let Kristin have one – it’s not fair. And Thembeka on Scandal! – why let her fall pregnant at all? Such an evil person. She doesn’t deserve to be a mother. She should go to jail – ANONYMOUS, VIA SMS.
• My goodness – SABC is really scratching the bottom of the barrel, showing Nothing For Mahala again and again. Wake up you guys! How about some good musicals please? – VAL DE REE, VIA SMS
• How I Met Your Mother has to be the worst show ever made! – ANONYMOUS, VIA SMS
• I never cease to be amazed at the appalling make-up applied to the female cast on Isidingo! That plastered on, heavy make-up has reached new heights in ghastly! Nina Zamdela looks like a common clown. It’s horrific – MARC, CONSTANTIA
• It was so refreshing to see Isidingo’s Bradley’s hunky arms free from any tattoos, when nowadays every second person has them! Sometimes less is more – LEA, JOBURG.
• Days Of Our Lives needs a little more diversity – HLENGIWE MNGADI, VIA FACEBOOK
• I don’t watch Days anymore. Too boring – YVONNE PETERSON, VIA FACEBOOK
• SABC, please leave all subtitles on for longer and also put a dark backing behind them. We are not speed readers and wear specs – SUE & CON, VIA SMS
• I’m so glad Kristin’s back in 7de Laan – BERYL VAN STANDERTON VIA SMS
• Katlego’s new wig on Isidingo looks like a balaclava – ANONYMOUS, VIA SMS
Lorraine Pascale and her cooking have been
a hit with viewers.