RANT & RAVE
Share your views via SMS on 35982 or email email@example.com.
• [on SABC’s plan to bring back Days Of Our Lives] That’s SABC for you… U-turn is what they know best – AMOS TABANE, VIA TWITTER
• Yay for Days but what about Survivor? I don’t understand the SABC’s mentality, taking shows away we’ve watched for nearly 20 years! – RADIE VAN DEN BERG, VIA TWITTER
• SABC only kept The Bold because Terry Pheto was featured in it – VERNON, VIA TWITTER
• You see! Hlaudi listens to the concerns of the masses – PALEDI, VIA TWITTER
• What’s the point? Who will be up at that hour to watch it [Days]. Waste of a timeslot– MANDLA QOZA, VIA FACEBOOK • Daysby olderis typicallyfolks. Grandma watched loves 8pm, it guys. but Surelyshe sleeps some by considerationgiven to the seniors should out be there?VIA FACEBOOK– AVESHINI PILLAY,
• DStv Explora to record and watch [Days] over the weekend! – DUDUZILE NGWENYA, VIA FACEBOOK
• [on his sitcom Ballers being renewed] Dwayne Johnson is now committed to this acting thing! He’s no longer a wrestler, neh? – BONGANI, VIA TWITTER
• We stopped watching SABC3. Only tune in when High Rollers and Isidingo are showing. Not interested in any other programmes – JOHN FERREIRA, VIA FACEBOOK
• I can’t wait to welcome baby Amo to the Mogale family [on Generations] – ABEL MBONDO, VIA FACEBOOK
• Now that other old characters are leaving 7de Laan, it won’t be the same with just Charmaine as the longest. I also don’t like the new family… – ANONYMOUS, VIA SMS
• I am amazed Aggie took so long to find employment [on 7de Laan]. I mean she is so accomplished – from cleaner to running a newspaper and an expert jewellery maker! – AMUSED, STRUISBAAI
• Please bring back Noleen. Real Talk is uninteresting and boring. Sorry! – ERICA, VIA SMS • Dintle [on Scandal!] loves money – that’s the problem! – JOYCE MADUBANYA, VIA FACEBOOK
Alison Sweeney and her Days co-stars are back!