Monthly auctions on site
Burgundy Estate appoints sole auctioneer
MONTHLY market days and property auctions will be held in the club house at Burgundy Estate.
Colonel Lazarus of African Estates International (AEI) auction division has been appointed as the sole auctioneer to conduct all auctions at the estate.
These will be held on a monthly basis in conjunction with the Market Day.
All residents of Burgundy Estate who wish to dispose of their properties at the monthly auctions can call 086 111 2009
Ruby Estate is one of several within Burgundy Estate.
In collaboration with Nedb a n k , C h a rl e s Po t g i e t e r Investments, and GR84 U Investments (Visigrow Investments (Pty) Limited), are creating an “inner city” at Burgundy Estate.
This is a unique development situated on the western slope of Tygerberg Hill, on one of the last remaining pockets of land bordering the historic De Grendel Wine farm.
Its position offers views across the Peninsula with Table Mountain as the backdrop.
● Burgundy Estate has direct access to the N1 and N7.
● The estate has a variety of homes to choose from, including cluster housing and flats, as well as single residen-
● There are schools and churches on the g reater estate.
● There are public open spaces between housing projects.
● Sports amenities – a nine-hole golf course with a clubhouse containing a ProShop and restaurant, as well as cycle tracks, canoeing, tennis, hockey, soccer and rugby – are available and two other clubhouses.
● Twenty-four-hour security with manned entrance gates and perimeter cameras.
● A 12 000m² shopping centre.
Burgundy will be hosting the next Market Day on November 15, which will include a Harley Davidson Bike parade, presented by the Viper Lounge.
Residents are invited to bring family and friends.
For more information visit www.burgundyestate.co.za.
UNIQUE: Burgundy Estate on Tygerberg Hill has much to offer prospective home owners who can buy property here on auction.