- British Pop. The Almería String Quartet with guitarist José Luis Morillas and singer Luis Regidor present a unique program of songs from The Beatles and Elvis Costello - The Juliet Letters. Teatro Apolo, Friday November 24, 20.30. Tickets €10 from www.almeriaculturaentradas.com or at the theatre. ‘Maestros Alemanes Contemporáneos’ (1870-2015). Forty oil paintings, water colours and sketches from German artists Lovis Corinth (1858-1925), Jörg Immendorf (1945-2007), Aleksei von Jawlensky (1864-1941), Max Liebermann (1847-1935), Markus Lüpertz (1941-), Ernst Wilhelm Nay (1902-1968), Max Pechstein (1881-1955), A. R. Penk (1939-2017), Sigmar Polke (19412010), Christian Rohlfs (18491938), Karl Schmidt-Rottluff (1884-1938), Bernd Schwarzer town square. Christmas gifts, cakes, mulled wine and other goodies, along with carol singing and live musical entertainment.
CUCADOR Anglican Church
– In Llanos del Peral. All are welcome, check building for service times. Holy Eucharist every Sunday at 11:00 hours.
CUEVAS DEL ALMANZORA Painting exhibition
– works from local workshop at the town’s La Tercia exhibition hall. From 9.30am until 2pm, and from 4pm-6pm weekdays. Saturdays until 1.30pm, with normal late afternoon opening times; Sundays 9.30am until 1.30pm. Runs until November 30.
wardens are Pam 667947573 and Tony 950092096 or 634301873.
– A friendly and lively club for women in Spain. For more information, please ring Iris on 950475863 or Kathy on 650823667. Guests are always welcome.
Dames in Spain
– Popular rock covers band playing classics from Queen, The Eagles, The Beatles, The Killers, The Rolling Stones, and many more. Ankara on Mojacar playa, Sunday, November 12 at 4pm.
Hysteria in concert