AMCHAM Board of Governors Election
exercise your right to select the future leaders of AMCHAM by voting in the Board of Governors election. Vote before or at the annual General Meeting at the october Membership Monthly Luncheon.
HOW IS THE SLATE OF CANDIDATES ESTABLISHED?
• The AMCHAM Board of Governors consists of 15 senior level executives who are respected members of the American business community and who possess the ability to think strategically and contribute to a developing vision for AMCHAM.
• Each year, AMCHAM elects approximately half of the Board of Governors to a two- year term. This year eight board seats are up for election.
• A nominations committee solicits nominations and recruits individuals who they believe have the ability to serve the best interests of AMCHAM and its members. Candidates will be announced at the September Membership Monthly Luncheon.
• Each candidate for the board signs a responsibility statement confirming that he or she is committed to the mission of AMCHAM. Board nomination guidelines and responsibilities are posted on the AMCHAM website under Articles and Reports ( AMCHAM Organizational Policies and Procedures).
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO VOTE?
• Each Ordinary Regular or Ordinary Special AMCHAM member company is allowed one vote, to be cast by the designate or alternate of the company. Special representatives, affiliates, associates and honorary members are not allowed to vote.
HOW DOES ONE VOTE?
• Official ballots will be mailed out to all designates. The ballots may be submitted in person at the Annual General Meeting held in conjunction with the October Membership Monthly Luncheon.
• If you are unable to attend the Annual General Meeting, you may mail or fax the ballot to the AMCHAM office.